- The sum assured gets doubled in 2 claim-free year
- Sum insured is restored if gets exhausted during a policy year
- Wide range of sum insured from Rs. 3 Lakhs to Rs. 50 Lakhs
- Lifetime renewal option
Most Popular Policies of Apollo Munich Insurance
- Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
This plan covers an entire family of maximum four people. The policyholder can choose between one adult and three children or two adults and two children.
Key features of Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Vital
It is a critical illness insurance plan with coverage available for 37 types of critical illnesses. Both individuals and families can opt for this plan.
Key features of Optima Vital Policy
- Wide coverage for 37 critical ailments
- Sum Insured range from 1 to 50 Lakhs
- Availability of second opinion
- Lifetime renewal
- Optima Restore Individual Plan
This plan covers an individual and restores exhausted coverage in the middle of a year.
Key features of Optima Restore Individual Plan
- No claim based loading
- Lifetime renewal option
- Restore benefit available
- Multiplier benefit available
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Floater Plan
This plan is designed to cover hospitalization and treatment expenses of multiple members of a family.
Key features of Easy Health Family Floater Plan
- Recovery benefit of 10,000 rupees for more than 10 days of hospitalization
- Free health check-up of up to 5,000 rupees after completing three policy years,
- Listed critical illnesses are covered with a lump sum of 50% to 100%.
- Coverage available for new born baby, cost related to child birth
Apollo Munich Optima Super Family Floater Plan
Optima Super from Apollo Munich Health Insurance is basically a top-up health insurance plan to extend the total health insurance coverage on the basis of cost-sharing. Through this policy, the policyholders can obtain the advantage of high deductibles, in which all the bills for medical treatment for a year is taken into account. Optima Super Family Floater Plan lets the policyholders claim for the amount higher than the threshold limit if the sum of all medical bills goes beyond the threshold limit. A maximum of 2 children and a maximum of 2 adults can be included in a single Optima Super Family Floater policy.
Optima Super Family Floater Eligibility
- Optima Super Family Floater policy from Apollo Munich can be obtained by anyone between the ages 5 years to 65 years.
- Dependent children can be brought under coverage from the 91st day if either of the parents is covered under the same plan.
- With 2 adults and 2 children, maximum 4 members can be added under Apollo Munich Optima Super Family Floater plan.
Benefits of Optima Super Family Floater Policy
- More than 144 daycare procedures are covered under this policy.
- Covers Pre and Post Hospitalization expenses incurred from investigations, consultations, and medical costs for 60 and 90 days respectively.
- All the medical costs incurred from more than 24 hour hospitalization are covered.
- The treatment expenses of an organ donor at the time of organ transplant are covered by this policy.
- Pays for the Ambulance charges if the service of Ambulance is used on the way to hospital for hospitalization purpose.
- With Optima Super Family Floater Plan you can avail the tax benefits under section 80D as per Income Tax Act.
- The policy offers cashless services on obtaining a pre-authorization for every planned admission at least 48 hours before actual hospitalization takes place.
- The policy can be purchased or renewed online instantly.
- The policy comes with lifetime renewability option.
- 30 days of grace period is offered on policy renewal.
Exclusions of Optima Super Family Floater Plan
- All treatments within the first 30 days of policy starting are excluded unless it’s any accidental injury.
- All pre existing conditions are covered after a waiting period of 4 years.
- For selected diseases like joint replacement surgeries, hernia, cataract, hydrocele surgeries etc there’s a wiring period of 2 years.
- HIV / AIDS or any other STDs and Venereal Diseases.
- Dental Treatments, Pregnancy, External Aids or any other appliances.
- Mental disorders, congenital diseases, insanity etc are not covered.
- Self-inflicted injuries, suicide or attempt to suicide.
- Hospitalization resulting from war / act of war / nuclear or radiation.
- Any experimental, unproven or investigative treatment devices.
For the complete list of exclusions, please refer to the Policy Wordings / Documents.