- The sum assured gets doubled in 2 claim-free year
- Sum insured is restored if gets exhausted during a policy year
- Wide range of sum insured from Rs. 3 Lakhs to Rs. 50 Lakhs
- Lifetime renewal option
Most Popular Policies of Apollo Munich Insurance
- Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
This plan covers an entire family of maximum four people. The policyholder can choose between one adult and three children or two adults and two children.
Key features of Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Vital
It is a critical illness insurance plan with coverage available for 37 types of critical illnesses. Both individuals and families can opt for this plan.
Key features of Optima Vital Policy
- Wide coverage for 37 critical ailments
- Sum Insured range from 1 to 50 Lakhs
- Availability of second opinion
- Lifetime renewal
- Optima Restore Individual Plan
This plan covers an individual and restores exhausted coverage in the middle of a year.
Key features of Optima Restore Individual Plan
- No claim based loading
- Lifetime renewal option
- Restore benefit available
- Multiplier benefit available
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Floater Plan
This plan is designed to cover hospitalization and treatment expenses of multiple members of a family.
Key features of Easy Health Family Floater Plan
- Recovery benefit of 10,000 rupees for more than 10 days of hospitalization
- Free health check-up of up to 5,000 rupees after completing three policy years,
- Listed critical illnesses are covered with a lump sum of 50% to 100%.
- Coverage available for new born baby, cost related to child birth
Whatever may be the selection of health insurance policy amongst the crowd of policies in market, people an accurate coverage. The large amount of today’s medical costs due to ailments has become burden over the family members. However, to insure yourself and other family members is a smart move.
Top up health plans are good options today to get added benefits and coverage. Apollo Munich Optima Cash is such a combination of plans that is designed to provide you wide coverage.
Health care solutions to which Optima Cash aimed at
- In case of hospitalization due to sickness, daily cash amount is paid.
- ICU cash is paid if required in case the insured person is hospitalized due to serious illness.
- If the insured person is hospitalized because of accident, the daily cash amount is provided.
- ICU cash is also payable in accidental case.
- 50% of the total expense for day care procedures is covered in case of hospitalization of 10 days and more. It is not applicable for hospitalization of less than 24 hours.
- Expense for the treatment of two insured persons under a policy is covered in case of accidents.
- Lump sum amount is payable for the hospitalization of 7 constant days and more.
- Lump sum for the expense due to hospitalization during childbirth is provided.
- In case of hospitalization of child of less than 12 years, expenses for parents’ accommodation are paid.
Convenient features of policy
- No medical bill is needed in this policy at the time of claim.
- Health check-up prior to issue policy is not required in case of clean proposal form.
Take a look on the eligibility criteria
Daily cash amount
66 years (Annual policy)
67 years (2 year policy)
Persons included under family floater policy
4 persons (Self, Spouse and 2 dependent children)
Variant options of policy to choose from
Variants are available in Optima Cash top up health insurance policy. The options are-
- Platinum- Annual Premium
- Platinum- 2 year premium
Additional benefits to provide added facility
- Your sum insured amount is subject to enhance if you have given premiums for a claim free year and want to renew policy. In case of increased sum insured renewal, no medical tests are required.
- You can avail cashless service. To get this facility, you need to obtain pre-authorization before 48 hours for planned hospitalization case. On the other, authorization should be done within post 24 hours of emergency hospitalization.
- If you want to shift to this policy from any other, you can renew with this plan.
- Tax benefits are available for the premium amounts under section 80D.
Observe precisely the exclusions
- Treatments within 30 days of policy, except accident
- Any pre-existing condition, it is covered after 4 years
- 2 years waiting period for diseases like cataract, joint replacement surgery, hernia
- HIV, AIDS and their related illness
- Abuse of alcohol or drug
- Childbirth, external aids, dental treatments
- Experimental or unproven treatment devices