- The sum assured gets doubled in 2 claim-free year
- Sum insured is restored if gets exhausted during a policy year
- Wide range of sum insured from Rs. 3 Lakhs to Rs. 50 Lakhs
- Lifetime renewal option
Most Popular Policies of Apollo Munich Insurance
- Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
This plan covers an entire family of maximum four people. The policyholder can choose between one adult and three children or two adults and two children.
Key features of Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Vital
It is a critical illness insurance plan with coverage available for 37 types of critical illnesses. Both individuals and families can opt for this plan.
Key features of Optima Vital Policy
- Wide coverage for 37 critical ailments
- Sum Insured range from 1 to 50 Lakhs
- Availability of second opinion
- Lifetime renewal
- Optima Restore Individual Plan
This plan covers an individual and restores exhausted coverage in the middle of a year.
Key features of Optima Restore Individual Plan
- No claim based loading
- Lifetime renewal option
- Restore benefit available
- Multiplier benefit available
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Floater Plan
This plan is designed to cover hospitalization and treatment expenses of multiple members of a family.
Key features of Easy Health Family Floater Plan
- Recovery benefit of 10,000 rupees for more than 10 days of hospitalization
- Free health check-up of up to 5,000 rupees after completing three policy years,
- Listed critical illnesses are covered with a lump sum of 50% to 100%.
- Coverage available for new born baby, cost related to child birth
Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Floater
Easy Health Family Floater Plan from Apollo Munich Health Insurance is available in three variants Standard, Exclusive & Premium. Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Floater covers all medical treatments as per specified conditions, various illnesses & diseases along with an additional coverage for critical illnesses. Easy Health Family floater Plan is exclusively designed to safeguard your family against various unforeseen emergency medical bills and offer you a comprehensive coverage for medical treatments of accidents and illnesses that require in-patient hospitalization side by side.
Easy Health Family Floater Policy Eligibility
- The minimum age for entry is 18 years and the maximum age for entry is 65 years.
- Children aged between 91 days to 5 years can be included in the policy given that either parent is covered under the same plan.
Major Benefits of Easy Health Family Floater
- There’s no capping or sub-limits on room rents and copayments.
- Under Easy Health Family Floater plan, you can include your spouse, dependent parents, dependent children, parents-in-law, grandchildren and grandparents.
- The policy also offers additional coverage for newborn baby from birth from day 1 to 90 days for in-patient treatment.
- Cumulative bonus of 10% of Sum Insured is offered for every claim free years accumulating up to 100%.
- Covers Pre & Post Hospitalization expenses for 60 & 90 days respectively.
- The policy covers maternity expenses both before and after the birth of a child.
- The policy pays for the medical expenses for in-patient treatments done under Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Sidha and Unani.
- Offers cashless services within network hospitals.
- The medical expenses for all day care treatments are taken care of by this policy.
- Covers the expenses incurred for the treatment this is done at home under medical supervision.
- For Sum Insured of above 15 Lakh, a lump sum benefit of Rs. 10, 000 is given if hospitalization exceeds 10 days.
- The policy offers a comprehensive health check-up that involves a number of medical tests once at the end of three continuous policy years.
- The policy can be purchased online and it comes with a lifelong renewability option.
What is Not Covered Under Easy Health Family Floater Plan?
- All pre-existing diseases / illnesses will be covered after a waiting period of 3 years.
- All medical treatments within the first 30 days of policy starting unless it’s an accidental injury.
- A waiting period of 2 years for some medical conditions like hernia, cataract, joint replacement surgeries, hydrocele surgeries etc.
- Mental illness / disorders, insanity, congenital diseases are excluded.
- Dental treatment, pregnancy are not covered unless they are covered under specific Easy Health Family Floater Plan.
- HIV / AIDS, STD’s and any other Venereal Diseases.
- Hospitalization on account of war / war like act, biological / chemical weapon and radiation of any kind.
- Abuse of hallucinogenic or intoxicating substances like drugs and alcohol.
Do refer to the policy documents for a complete and detailed list of benefits and exclusions of Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Floater Policy.