- The sum assured gets doubled in 2 claim-free year
- Sum insured is restored if gets exhausted during a policy year
- Wide range of sum insured from Rs. 3 Lakhs to Rs. 50 Lakhs
- Lifetime renewal option
Most Popular Policies of Apollo Munich Insurance
- Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
This plan covers an entire family of maximum four people. The policyholder can choose between one adult and three children or two adults and two children.
Key features of Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Vital
It is a critical illness insurance plan with coverage available for 37 types of critical illnesses. Both individuals and families can opt for this plan.
Key features of Optima Vital Policy
- Wide coverage for 37 critical ailments
- Sum Insured range from 1 to 50 Lakhs
- Availability of second opinion
- Lifetime renewal
- Optima Restore Individual Plan
This plan covers an individual and restores exhausted coverage in the middle of a year.
Key features of Optima Restore Individual Plan
- No claim based loading
- Lifetime renewal option
- Restore benefit available
- Multiplier benefit available
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Floater Plan
This plan is designed to cover hospitalization and treatment expenses of multiple members of a family.
Key features of Easy Health Family Floater Plan
- Recovery benefit of 10,000 rupees for more than 10 days of hospitalization
- Free health check-up of up to 5,000 rupees after completing three policy years,
- Listed critical illnesses are covered with a lump sum of 50% to 100%.
- Coverage available for new born baby, cost related to child birth
Apollo Munich Optima Vital Insurance Plan
Apollo Munich Optima Vital Health Insurance Plan is specially designed to cover critical illness. It is a unique insurance policy that provides financial protection during any critical illness. 37 critical illnesses are covered under this plan. This plan offers a lump sum amount in case you are diagnosed with any of the 37 critical illnesses. The policy is available on an individual Sum Insured basis up to the coverage of Rs 50 lacs. You can buy this Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan to reduce your financial burden during critical illness.
Apollo Munich Optima Vital Policy eligibility
- The minimum entry age of this policy is 18 years and maximum entry age is 65 years.
- Child can be covered from 18 years to 25 years. But it is only applicable if both parents are covered under this policy.
Benefits of Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan
- If you are diagnosed with any critical illness, you will be paid a lump sum amount.
- The policy can cover a maximum of 6 individuals.
- This policy covers 37 critical illnesses ranging from cancer to kidney failure, Burns, First heart attacks, end stage liver or lung diseases, COMA of specified severity and many more etc.
- When you are diagnosed with a critical illness, you can avail to choose a second opinion of a doctor, which will be arranged by the insurer.
- Premiums paid are eligible for tax benefits under Income Tax law.
- If the policyholder has made no claims, the Sum Insured can be increased.
- According to the Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan, you can get insurance portability options. That means if you are insured with some other insurance company, you can transfer your policy to Apollo Munich.
Key highlights of Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan
- Sum Insured options are ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 50 lakhs. And the maximum Sum Insured can be taken after the age of 55 years up to the maximum of Rs. 20 lakhs.
- Lifelong renewal option is available under this policy.
- If the policy has been taken for 2 years, then 7.5 % discount is available.
- You can avail free Health line Service which provides for primary consultation, health counseling, individual referrals etc.
Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan Exclusions
- First 90 days treatments or illness are excluded from this Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan.
- HIV or AIDS associated diseases are not the part of this plan.
- Pregnancy is also exclusion.
- Medical costs due to treatments arising from war, chemical, nuclear, biological or radiation exposure are not covered.
- Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan refuses to provide coverage for congenital conditions and defects.