- The sum assured gets doubled in 2 claim-free year
- Sum insured is restored if gets exhausted during a policy year
- Wide range of sum insured from Rs. 3 Lakhs to Rs. 50 Lakhs
- Lifetime renewal option
Most Popular Policies of Apollo Munich Insurance
- Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
This plan covers an entire family of maximum four people. The policyholder can choose between one adult and three children or two adults and two children.
Key features of Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Vital
It is a critical illness insurance plan with coverage available for 37 types of critical illnesses. Both individuals and families can opt for this plan.
Key features of Optima Vital Policy
- Wide coverage for 37 critical ailments
- Sum Insured range from 1 to 50 Lakhs
- Availability of second opinion
- Lifetime renewal
- Optima Restore Individual Plan
This plan covers an individual and restores exhausted coverage in the middle of a year.
Key features of Optima Restore Individual Plan
- No claim based loading
- Lifetime renewal option
- Restore benefit available
- Multiplier benefit available
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Floater Plan
This plan is designed to cover hospitalization and treatment expenses of multiple members of a family.
Key features of Easy Health Family Floater Plan
- Recovery benefit of 10,000 rupees for more than 10 days of hospitalization
- Free health check-up of up to 5,000 rupees after completing three policy years,
- Listed critical illnesses are covered with a lump sum of 50% to 100%.
- Coverage available for new born baby, cost related to child birth
Apollo Munich Optima Restore
Apollo Munich Optima Restore Health Insurance plan is available for both individual and family floater basis. This plan is considered as a comprehensive health insurance plan. The most noticeable feature of this Apollo Munich Optima Restore plan is Restore Benefit. It automatically restores the basic sum insured if you consume it during the policy year. This policy also comes with multiple benefits if policy is not claimed. Let’s take a glance below to know more about Apollo Munich Optima Restore Policy.
Eligibility of Apollo Munich Optima Restore Plan
- The entry age of this policy minimum is 5 years and maximum is 65 years.
- Dependent child can be covered from 91 days if at least one parent is covered under this policy.
Key features of Apollo Munich Optima Restore Plan
- This Optima Restore policy of Apollo Munich can be issued to an individual and a family. A maximum numbers of 6 members can be covered under a single policy.
- Entire Sum Insured restoration is available, if insured used in the middle of the year at no additional cost.
- Lifelong renewal option is also available.
- Under Apollo Munich Optima Restore Plan, you can avail option of covering on individual sum insured basis and on family floater basis.
Apollo Munich Optima Restore Plan benefits
- Under this policy, you can get in-patient hospitalization expenses for more than 24 hours.
- Post-Hospitalization coverage is also included under this plan. It provides coverage for 90 days immediately after discharge from the hospital.
- You can get 144 days day-care procedures.
- No claim bonus increases the insurance coverage by 50% for one claim free year.
- You can also get domiciliary expenses if you buy Apollo Munich Optima Restore Policy.
- No sub-limits on hospital room rent.
- Provides coverage for Organ Donor.
- This policy offers reimbursed up to RS. 2000 for emergency ambulance services.
- Offers cashless treatments more than 4000 hospitals in more than 800 cities in India.
- According to this Apollo Munich Optima Restore Policy, if insured person is paying premium of 2 years in advance, then 7.5% discount on premium. Policyholder can also avail family discount of 10% if 2 or more family members are covered under this plan.
Exclusions of Apollo Munich Optima Restore Policy
- HIV or AIDS and related diseases.
- Mental disorder or insanity.
- Cosmetic surgery and weight control treatments expenses.
- Pregnancy, dental treatments.
- Hospitalization expenses due to war associated situations.