- The sum assured gets doubled in 2 claim-free year
- Sum insured is restored if gets exhausted during a policy year
- Wide range of sum insured from Rs. 3 Lakhs to Rs. 50 Lakhs
- Lifetime renewal option
Most Popular Policies of Apollo Munich Insurance
- Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
This plan covers an entire family of maximum four people. The policyholder can choose between one adult and three children or two adults and two children.
Key features of Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Vital
It is a critical illness insurance plan with coverage available for 37 types of critical illnesses. Both individuals and families can opt for this plan.
Key features of Optima Vital Policy
- Wide coverage for 37 critical ailments
- Sum Insured range from 1 to 50 Lakhs
- Availability of second opinion
- Lifetime renewal
- Optima Restore Individual Plan
This plan covers an individual and restores exhausted coverage in the middle of a year.
Key features of Optima Restore Individual Plan
- No claim based loading
- Lifetime renewal option
- Restore benefit available
- Multiplier benefit available
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Floater Plan
This plan is designed to cover hospitalization and treatment expenses of multiple members of a family.
Key features of Easy Health Family Floater Plan
- Recovery benefit of 10,000 rupees for more than 10 days of hospitalization
- Free health check-up of up to 5,000 rupees after completing three policy years,
- Listed critical illnesses are covered with a lump sum of 50% to 100%.
- Coverage available for new born baby, cost related to child birth
Apollo Munich Optima Restore Family Floater
Optima Restore Family Floater Health Plan by Apollo Munich Health Insurance has its broad significance since it comes with a unique Restoration Benefit that automatically restores the basic Sum Insured when it is exhausted within a policy period. It may sound strange but Apollo Munich Optima Restore Family Floater Health Plan will restore the whole Sum Insured amount with no added costs in case the Sum Insured is exhausted by any single family member during a policy year and other member of the same family suffers from any illness or sickness during the same insured period.
Apollo Munich Optima Restore Family Floater Plan Benefits
- Covers pre-hospitalization expenses for 60 days before you are hospitalized.
- Covers post-hospitalization expense for 180 days after you have been discharged from the hospital.
- Covers the In-Patient Hospitalization costs with no limits on room rents.
- The policy covers the expenses of all sorts of day care procedures that don’t require 24hours hospitalization.
- The policy covers the expense incurred from domiciliary treatments – the costs of treatment incurred involving your treatment that is done at home under medical supervision.
- The policy offers Restoration Benefit – automatic restoration of the basic Sum Insured if it is exhausted by any of the family members.
- Optima Restore Family Floater offers Multiplier Benefit which means you will receive 50% bonus of the basic Sum Insured for each claim free year.
- This Apollo Munich Health Insurance Plan offers cashless facilities that can be availed by the policy buyers.
- Covers the expenses of emergency Air Ambulance for the transportation of an insured person in an airplane or helicopter in case of emergency life-threatening health conditions.
- A Grace Period of 30 days is given for the renewal process under this policy.
Optima Restore Family Floater Health Plan Eligibility
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Family Floater can be availed by anyone from the age between 5 years to 65 years. Dependent children can also get covered under the policy from the 91st day given that any / both of the parents are covered under the same plan.
- The maximum number of members that can be added in the Optima Restore Family Floater plan is 6 which include a maximum of 2 adults and 5 children under a single policy.
Exclusions of Apollo Munich Optima Restore Family Floater Health Plan
- Expenses for HIV / AIDS or any other Sexually Transmitted Diseases or Venereal Diseases.
- All medical treatments within the first 30 days of policy commencement unless it’s an accidental injury.
- All pre-existing diseases will be covered only after the waiting period of 3 years.
- There’s a waiting period of 2 years for some specific diseases like hernia, cataract, surgery of hydrocele, joint replacement surgeries etc.
- Expenses of pregnancy, dental treatments etc.
- Insanity or any mental disorder, congenital diseases, weight control treatments, cosmetic surgeries etc.
- Any hospitalization costs resulting from the injuries of war / act of war / nuclear, chemical / biological weapon and radiation of any kind.
- Abuse of any hallucinogenic or intoxicant substances like alcohol and drugs.