- The sum assured gets doubled in 2 claim-free year
- Sum insured is restored if gets exhausted during a policy year
- Wide range of sum insured from Rs. 3 Lakhs to Rs. 50 Lakhs
- Lifetime renewal option
Most Popular Policies of Apollo Munich Insurance
- Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
This plan covers an entire family of maximum four people. The policyholder can choose between one adult and three children or two adults and two children.
Key features of Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Vital
It is a critical illness insurance plan with coverage available for 37 types of critical illnesses. Both individuals and families can opt for this plan.
Key features of Optima Vital Policy
- Wide coverage for 37 critical ailments
- Sum Insured range from 1 to 50 Lakhs
- Availability of second opinion
- Lifetime renewal
- Optima Restore Individual Plan
This plan covers an individual and restores exhausted coverage in the middle of a year.
Key features of Optima Restore Individual Plan
- No claim based loading
- Lifetime renewal option
- Restore benefit available
- Multiplier benefit available
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Floater Plan
This plan is designed to cover hospitalization and treatment expenses of multiple members of a family.
Key features of Easy Health Family Floater Plan
- Recovery benefit of 10,000 rupees for more than 10 days of hospitalization
- Free health check-up of up to 5,000 rupees after completing three policy years,
- Listed critical illnesses are covered with a lump sum of 50% to 100%.
- Coverage available for new born baby, cost related to child birth
Apollo Munich Optima Plus
Retirement is that phase in one’s life which unveils new chapters and opens roads to new destinations. It feels nice to duck the ‘rat race’ and step into a new zone with a bigger portion of the cheese. However, the trick to get a bigger cut of the cheese lies in early planning, especially when you are in the pink of health.
The real currency of your retirement is good health, and health insurance is the perfect piggy bank for future endeavors.
Presenting Apollo Munich Optima Plus, a top-up health insurance plan that offers an extra layer of cover on your existing health insurance policy. Opting for such a policy will give a shot in the arm of your existing health plan and soup up the Sum Assured limits at nominal costs. Sounds interesting..?
Take a look at its USP
Burdened with huge mediclaims even after being insured? Opt for Optima Plus health policy by Apollo Munich as it promises to unload the deadweight from your mind with its concept of ‘deductible’-that includes cost-sharing between the insurance company and the policyholder.
It operates as a Top-up and also offers the option to convert into a full-fledged nil deductible Health Insurance plan when you plan to retire. The fact that a deductible is applied when the plan works as a Top-up and deductibles are waived when it operates as a full-fledged plan will definitely appeal to you. The below-mentioned chart will throw some light in this regard.
|Top-up||With the option of converting into a full-fledged plan|
|a) Covers huge hospital expenses
b) Premium to be paid is nominal
c) You can enjoy wide in-patient cover after deductible
d) Policy can be renewed for life
|a) You bid adieu to slow and tedious waiting periods
b) Deductible is waived and your policy will cover you completely
c) You can also enjoy the benefits of wide-in patient cover and cashless hospitalization
How it works-A to Z
This thoughtfully designed insurance plan has its own course to follows. Carefully formulated to tack on your existing health plan coverage, Optima Plus:
- Offers coverage from the age of 5 years to a maximum of 65 years.
- Covers a depended child from the 91st day if the parent is covered under Optima Plus
- Can be purchased by you, spouse, dependent parents, and children
- Offers coverage on individual sum insured basis
- Covers a maximum of six members under a single policy
- Policy Period includes 1 or 2 years after which renewal is mandatory
Benefits Table-Reasons to buy
Retirement, to put it in simple words means no stress, no pressure, and no heartache, unless of course you play golf. However, stress can build up before you reach 50, if you are endowed with any serious illness and your existing health policy is not up-to-snuff and excludes a number of factors. To save yourself from the pocket pinch, invest in Optima Plus now and reap its benefits some years later.
The following benefits table will give an exact idea why it is a must to buy this health plan and offer an additional coating on your existing coverage. Read on and get enlightened.
|Sum Insured per Insured Person per Policy Year||Rs 500, 000|
|Deductible (Rs. In Lacs) (As mentioned in Policy Schedule)||The customer can opt for either of the options- Rs 100,000; 200,000; 300,000; 400,000; 500,000|
|Day Care Procedures||Coverage includes 140 day care enlisted procedures that do not need 24 hours hospitalization.|
|Pre-hospitalization||Medical bills of the first 60 days before hospitalization.|
|Post-hospitalization||Medical expenses after 90 days immediately after discharge from the hospital.|
|Domiciliary Treatment||Medical expenditure of an Insured person for using medical treatment at his house that may have required hospitalization|
|Organ Donor||Medical expenses for collecting of the organ donated to the Insured person.|
Will it suit you?
The ideal time to start thinking about retirement is before your boss does. The question is, what policy to opt for before you take the big step. Optima Plus is suitable only if the possibility of chronic disorders that could lead to mammoth medical bills during hospitalization. You can take this medical coverage for self, dependent children, spouse and dependent parents (below 65 years of entry age)
Buy online now
The representatives of Apollo Munich will guide you to purchase the Optima Plus Health Plan. You can buy this plan online, just click here
You pay with taxes just
Important features-cannot be overlooked
1. Cashless Service– It is a must to acquire a pre-authorization letter for all planned admissions minimum 48 hours before actual admission. The documents required and details for such are mentioned in the guide book sent with the policy.
2. Switching to Nil Deductible Policy– The option to change the policy to a fully fledged Indemnity Health Insurance plan at your retirement is accessible only when it is renewed between the age group 58-60 years, provided you have registered with Optima Plus before you hit 50 and have renewed consistently without any pause.
3. Portability– One thing about this policy that requires regular mentioning is portability. This policy offers the option to shift to Apollo Munich on renewal from any other company’s health insurance plan. Undeniably fascinating.
Optima Plus Ignores
Certain aspects which are excluded from the Optima Plus Health Plan include:
- Illness detected within 30 days of the commencement of the policy
- 2 years of waiting period for certain ailments like joint replacement and cataract
- Medical expenses on account of conditions such as AIDS, HIV and other associated disorders
- Non-allopathic treatments
- Cosmetic treatment expenses
- 1 year waiting period for hypertrophy, Benign Prostrate and hernia hydrocele
- Pre-existing disorders that are covered after 4 years of consistent coverage
- Medical expenses arising out of internal and external congenital disorders
- Bills for medical devices such as artificial limbs
Annual Premium (Rs.)
|Sum Insured = Rs 5 lakh|