- The sum assured gets doubled in 2 claim-free year
- Sum insured is restored if gets exhausted during a policy year
- Wide range of sum insured from Rs. 3 Lakhs to Rs. 50 Lakhs
- Lifetime renewal option
Most Popular Policies of Apollo Munich Insurance
- Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
This plan covers an entire family of maximum four people. The policyholder can choose between one adult and three children or two adults and two children.
Key features of Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Vital
It is a critical illness insurance plan with coverage available for 37 types of critical illnesses. Both individuals and families can opt for this plan.
Key features of Optima Vital Policy
- Wide coverage for 37 critical ailments
- Sum Insured range from 1 to 50 Lakhs
- Availability of second opinion
- Lifetime renewal
- Optima Restore Individual Plan
This plan covers an individual and restores exhausted coverage in the middle of a year.
Key features of Optima Restore Individual Plan
- No claim based loading
- Lifetime renewal option
- Restore benefit available
- Multiplier benefit available
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Floater Plan
This plan is designed to cover hospitalization and treatment expenses of multiple members of a family.
Key features of Easy Health Family Floater Plan
- Recovery benefit of 10,000 rupees for more than 10 days of hospitalization
- Free health check-up of up to 5,000 rupees after completing three policy years,
- Listed critical illnesses are covered with a lump sum of 50% to 100%.
- Coverage available for new born baby, cost related to child birth
Apollo Munich Optima Plus
Apollo Munich Optima Plus insurance plan is a top up plan. This policy offers higher coverage at lesser premium. The most noticeable feature of this plan is convertible option. You can convert this policy to a fully fledged nil deductible plan on retirement. In this write-up, we will discuss about this Apollo Munich Optima Plus Plan. You can have a look below to know more about this plan.
Apollo Munich Optima Plus Plan eligibility
- Individual between the age group of 5 years to 65 years can eligible for this plan.
- A dependent child can be included under this plan if at least one parent is covered.
- Self, spouse, dependent parents, dependent children are eligible for this plan.
- Maximum 6 members can be under a single policy, in which maximum of 4 adults and a maximum of 5 children can be covered.
- The policy period is 1 or 2 years.
Benefits of Apollo Munich Optima Plus Plan
Ample of exclusive benefits will be provided if you own this Optima Plus Plan of Apollo Munich. The benefits are like,
You will avail coverage for hospitalization of more than 24 hours with no room rent coverage limits.
Pre-Hospitalization and Post-Hospitalization
Under Apollo Munich Optima Plus, you can avail the medical costs that you incur due to illness during 60 days before you admitted to the hospital. You can also get the coverage for medical expenses for 90 days immediately after release from the hospital.
The insured can get treatment expenses that done at home or residence.
140 day-care procedures are included in this policy benefits. Due to technological advancement, if you do not require 24 hours hospitalization, then you will get day-care procedures.
At the time of organ transplant, you will get treatment expenses coverage.
If you need to use ambulance during emergency for hospitalization, you will get expenses up to Rs. 2000.
Additional coverage of Apollo Munich Optima Plus Policy
Conversion to Nil Deductible Policy
Under this Optima Plus plan, you can get the option to opt for convert the plan to a fully fledged indemnity Health Insurance plan at the time of retirement. But this option is available only at renewal between 58 years to 60 years provided you have enrolled under this policy before the age of 50 years and have renewed continuously without any break.
You can avail cashless service under this plan. You just need to get a pre-authorization for the planned admissions. It is necessary to acquire 48 hours prior to the admission. In case of emergency admission, you should inform within 24 hours.
According to this plan, if you have some other health insurance company’s health insurance plan and you are looking for shift on renewal, you can be able to do that.
Renewal process of Apollo Munich Optima Plus Insurance
- Apollo Optima Plus policy offers lifelong renewability and there is no cover ceasing age limit.
- You can get 30 days grace period for renewing the policy.
- Renewal premium can be changed with prior approval from IRDA. And any changes in premium or benefits will be done with IRDA approval and will be initiated at least 3 months in advance.