- The sum assured gets doubled in 2 claim-free year
- Sum insured is restored if gets exhausted during a policy year
- Wide range of sum insured from Rs. 3 Lakhs to Rs. 50 Lakhs
- Lifetime renewal option
Most Popular Policies of Apollo Munich Insurance
- Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
This plan covers an entire family of maximum four people. The policyholder can choose between one adult and three children or two adults and two children.
Key features of Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Vital
It is a critical illness insurance plan with coverage available for 37 types of critical illnesses. Both individuals and families can opt for this plan.
Key features of Optima Vital Policy
- Wide coverage for 37 critical ailments
- Sum Insured range from 1 to 50 Lakhs
- Availability of second opinion
- Lifetime renewal
- Optima Restore Individual Plan
This plan covers an individual and restores exhausted coverage in the middle of a year.
Key features of Optima Restore Individual Plan
- No claim based loading
- Lifetime renewal option
- Restore benefit available
- Multiplier benefit available
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Floater Plan
This plan is designed to cover hospitalization and treatment expenses of multiple members of a family.
Key features of Easy Health Family Floater Plan
- Recovery benefit of 10,000 rupees for more than 10 days of hospitalization
- Free health check-up of up to 5,000 rupees after completing three policy years,
- Listed critical illnesses are covered with a lump sum of 50% to 100%.
- Coverage available for new born baby, cost related to child birth
Apollo Munich Easy Health Individual Insurance Plan
Apollo Munich Easy Health Insurance is a well-accepted plan by Indian customers. This plan provides coverage against financial loss because of in-patient hospitalization of an insured person. This policy is considered as a comprehensive health insurance plan. The Easy Health Individual insurance plan is available in three variants, such as Standard, Exclusive and Premium.
Key features of Apollo Munich Easy Health Individual Insurance Plan
- This plan offers coverage for self, dependent parents and children, spouse, grandparents, parent-in-law and grandchildren.
- Maximum 6 members can be included under a single plan wherein adults can be a maximum of 4 and children can be a maximum of 5.
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Individual Insurance policy provides lifelong insurance coverage.
- Absolutely free health check-up option is available under this plan.
- It offers a discount of 7.5% on advance payment of 2 year premium.
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Individual Insurance plan offers a collective bonus of 10 percent for every claim-free year to a maximum limit of 50 per cent.
Apollo Munich Easy Health Individual Insurance Plan benefits
- In-patient hospitalization is included under this plan. It provides coverage for hospitalization expenses for more than 24 hrs.
- You can avail pre-hospitalization expenses coverage. It offers 60 days medical cost before the admission date of hospitalization.
- You can also avail post hospitalization expenses. It means, the company will pay medical costs for 90 days after discharge of the hospital.
- Medical expenses for 144 day-care procedures where 24 hour hospitalization is not mandatory.
- Provides coverage for Organ Donor expenses.
- Reimbursed emergency ambulance expenses up to Rs.2000.
- Policyholder can avail the benefit of domiciliary expenses.
- According to Apollo Munich Easy Health Individual Insurance policy, you can avail cashless treatment services.
- Sum insured enhances option is available on renewal if no claim have been paid under one policy.
- Policyholder can avail benefits of Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha and Homeopathy treatments.
- Under this plan, you can avail critical illness coverage.
- After a waiting period of 3 years, you will be benefitted with dental expenses coverage.
Exclusions of Apollo Munich Easy Health Individual Insurance
- Any pre-existing medical condition will be taken care of after a waiting period of 3 years.
- Hospitalization due to act of war, chemical or biological weapon is excluded from this policy.
- Hospitalization resulting from drugs or alcohol abuse.
- Medical costs for mental disorder, congenital diseases, cosmetic surgery and weight control etc.
- Treatments for HIV or AIDS associated diseases are not the part of Apollo Munich Easy Health Individual Insurance policy.