- The sum assured gets doubled in 2 claim-free year
- Sum insured is restored if gets exhausted during a policy year
- Wide range of sum insured from Rs. 3 Lakhs to Rs. 50 Lakhs
- Lifetime renewal option
Most Popular Policies of Apollo Munich Insurance
- Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
This plan covers an entire family of maximum four people. The policyholder can choose between one adult and three children or two adults and two children.
Key features of Optima Restore Family Floater Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Vital
It is a critical illness insurance plan with coverage available for 37 types of critical illnesses. Both individuals and families can opt for this plan.
Key features of Optima Vital Policy
- Wide coverage for 37 critical ailments
- Sum Insured range from 1 to 50 Lakhs
- Availability of second opinion
- Lifetime renewal
- Optima Restore Individual Plan
This plan covers an individual and restores exhausted coverage in the middle of a year.
Key features of Optima Restore Individual Plan
- No claim based loading
- Lifetime renewal option
- Restore benefit available
- Multiplier benefit available
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Floater Plan
This plan is designed to cover hospitalization and treatment expenses of multiple members of a family.
Key features of Easy Health Family Floater Plan
- Recovery benefit of 10,000 rupees for more than 10 days of hospitalization
- Free health check-up of up to 5,000 rupees after completing three policy years,
- Listed critical illnesses are covered with a lump sum of 50% to 100%.
- Coverage available for new born baby, cost related to child birth
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company came into existence on 8th August in the year of 2007 as a consequence of the collaboration between Apollo Hospitals Group, considered as the largest healthcare provider in Asia and Munich Health, a widely recognized insurance brand based out of Germany. Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company is dedicated to provide top-notch services in the niche of health care by offering a wide range of Apollo Munich health insurance plans that people from all walks of life can afford.
Types of insurance plans available at Apollo Munich
The motto of Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company is to “Uncomplicate” the entire process of offering comprehensive Apollo Munich health insurance policies for individuals, corporate houses, families and senior citizens. The extensive product offering of Apollo Munich insurance encompass Apollo Munich health insurance, travel insurance and personal accident insurance plans. All insurance products available at Apollo Munich are customized to meet the needs of common people. Apollo Munich caters to the needs of corporate groups by providing tailor-made group health policy schemes.
Ethos of Apollo Munich
Apollo Munich execute its operation on strict business ethos. The ethos are actually the operating principles of Apollo Munich such as vision, mission and values.
Vision of Apollo Munich
Apollo Munich aspires to be a reliable leader in health insurance space by offering innovative insurance solutions to Indian citizens.
Mission of Apollo Munich
• Apollo Munich aims to come up with innovative Wellness and Health Insurance solutions on regular basis to cater to the diverse needs of customers.
• Apollo Munich vows to work on the principles of trust, transparency and integrity to set up an organization
• Apollo Munich is pledged to create learning and growth opportunities for employees
• Apollo Munich is dedicated to deliver on its commitments to all stakeholders
Values of Apollo Munich
The following are the values of Apollo Munich while executing its business;
• Apollo Munich is keen to inspire passion
• Apollo Munich is eager to deliver on promises
• Apollo Munich is committed to respond to its customers promptly and efficiently
• Apollo Munich is dedicated to manage relationships
• Apollo Munich is obligated to think and act transparently
Customer Care Principles of Apollo Munich
Apollo Munich aims to be the following while dealing with its customers;
Facts and figures of Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company
The Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company takes pride in its remarkable statistics in terms of significant aspects like policy renewal and claim settlement ratio. More than 80% of Apollo Munich insurance holders renew their plans each year. Apollo Munich takes 15 days on average to settle claims and the company settles more than 95% of claims within 30 days from the initiation of the claim. Apollo Munich health insurance policyholders receive authorization for cashless treatment in 2 hours after intimating the claim. Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company boasts positive feedback from more than 85% customers. Apollo Munich health insurance and other products are offered directly through website, call center and in-house sales force from more than 50 offices.
All these facts well and truly confirm the fact that the Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company is one of the best providers in the domain of health insurance in India.
Customer Service Statistics of Apollo Munich
Statistics of Apollo Munich about Policy Issuance
• Apollo Munich issues more than 93% policies within 7 working days
• Apollo Munich issues over 83% policies within 3 working days
Statistics of Apollo Munich about cashless authorization
Apollo Munich authorizes more than 90% cashless claims within 2 hours of being intimated about the claim.
Customer Satisfaction at Apollo Munich
Apollo Munich keeps a track of the level of its customer satisfaction. On average Apollo Munich has 85% of its customers satisfied who recommend Apollo Munich to others.
Renewal Rate at Apollo Munich
More than 80% of Apollo Munich customers renew policy on regular basis.
Claim Settlement record of Apollo Munich
Apollo Munich settles more than 95% claims within 30 days. However, the average time for claim settlement at Apollo Munich is 15 days for uncomplicated cases.
Campaigns carried out by Apollo Munich
So far, Apollo Munich has come up with three campaigns. All these campaigns help Apollo Munich gain large-scale popularity among the masses.
• Optima Restore
• Lets Uncomplicate
Awards won by Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company
• Apollo Munich won the Infosec Maestros Awards in 2015 and in 2014
• Apollo Munich also won the Health Insurance Provider Award in 2015 given by Money Today and Financial Planning Corporation
• In 2014, Apollo Munich won the Health Insurance Provider Award by Hero Cycles’ India Health & Wellness Awards for being the best health insurance provider
• In 2014, Apollo Munich also won the Innovation Of The Year Award by the prestigious organization Asia Insurance Awards
• In 2014, Fintelekt in the India Insurance Award conferred Apollo Munich with Product Innovation Award and also the award for Health Insurance Company of the Year
Aside from these awards in 2014 and in 2015, Apollo Munich also bagged as many as 13 awards in 2013 and 11 awards in 2012 and also in 2011.
Claim Procedure at Apollo Munich
Claim process is simple and effortless at Apollo Munich. Policyholders need to provide the following information while registering a claim at Apollo Munich.
• Contact details of the insured person
• Name of the insured person
• Policy number
• Date and time of the issue
• Nature and location of the issue
Policyholders can lodge claims by calling or by sending letter or email. Customers can also visit t any Apollo Munich offices and in Customer Service Center in person for registering their claims.
Grievance Redressal at Apollo Munich
Apollo Munich aims to resolve customers’ concerns and queries on priority basis. Unsatisfied customers can lodge claims by calling by sending letter or email and by visiting any branch offices or CPC office of Apollo Munich.
Professionals at Apollo Munich do their best to provide complaining customers with fast and effective solutions. In case the customers are not content with the resolution on offer they can further escalate the issue by making a registration at a designated place on the Apollo Munich portal.
Latest happenings at Apollo Munich
Here are some achievements of Apollo Munich in recent times.
• Apollo Munich has reduced time to issue policy to just 7 minutes
Apollo Munich has cut down policy issuance time from 7-14 days to just seven minutes. Apollo Munich has come up with an app called Ampower to make sales process simple and make fast turnaround.
• Apollo Munich focuses on tie-ups with 2-3 banks more
Enthused by the announced by insurance regulator IRDAI, Apollo Munich, in order to leverage on open architecture system is planing to have collaboration with some more banks in this financial year. At present, Apollo Munich has tie-ups with Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Axis Bank and Citibank.
• Apollo Munich plans to infuse Rs 50 crore capital
Apollo Munich plans to instill capital amounting Rs 50 crore to expand business during last quarter of current financial year. At present, the paid-up capital of Apollo Munich is Rs 357 crore. In 2016-17, Apollo Munich is expecting 30% rise in new business after witnessing a 27% growth in the previous financial year. By the end of the present fiscal, Apollo Munich also wants to accumulate Rs. 1,300 crore in the Gross Written Premium (GWP).
• Apollo Munich Health Insurance Launches an Online Game to Engage With Customers
Very recently, Apollo Munich has launched an interactive online game. The name of the game is ‘Kill the Killer’ and Apollo Munich is using this tool to educate common masses. The game is available on the homepage of Apollo Munich’s portal and users can play it unlimited number of times.
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Plans
Apollo Munich Travel Insurance Plans
- Apollo Munich Easy Travel family
Click here > >
Contact Details — Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company:
1st Floor, SCF-19, Sector-14,
Sales Toll Free: 1800-103-0555
Support Toll Free: 1800-102-0333
Follow us: twitter.com/apollomunichins